So January exams are looming and if we are 100% honest we are not prepared as usual!!! This means that there will be a lot more cramming, a lot more stressing and a shit tonne of caffeine!!!!!
At this point all hell is breaking loose and we are beginning to panic! You would think that by now we would know not to leave everything to the last minute, but apparently we haven’t learnt from that mistake… we’re already praying guys. We know what we’ll be looking like the night before our exams!
What makes it worse is we only have 2 days of exams and there are 3 papers that we have to sit… so yaaayyyyy!!!!! We can both happily say that we know nothing about what is meant to be happening in this exam and we’re both ready to cry.
GUYS ALWAYS LEAVE ENOUGH TIME TO REVISE OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE A HOT MESS QUESTIONING ALL YOUR LIFE DECISIONS!!!
So, here are some suggestions we have for you to ensure you succeed in your exams and not to be like us!!
- Go to lectures, pay attention and make notes.
- Have some form of study time when you come back from lectures whether it is in your room or in the library.
- Read over your notes for that day.
- If you feel creative do weekly reviews why you do summaries of everything that was talked about in lecture and seminars along with your required reading.
- DO YOUR REQUIRED READING!!
- Make sure you are consistent and start revising from the beginning of the term.
- Read through the slides and make notes the night before you go to lecture so you know where to pay extra attention to things you may not understand.
- Always ask questions, whether it’s on forums, emailing your lecturers or on your class group chat… there is no such thing as dumb questions!
Please don’t be like us and actually try. Avoid procrastinating and make sure you are in an environment that you can actually study in.